The men and women of beekeeping: a survey
I have been asked by an otherwise reputable organization to evaluate the difference between the men and women of beekeeping. I would like to know things such as:
- What makes them tick?
- How does a person’s sex influence his or her style of beekeeping?
- What beekeeping traits are particularly annoying to the opposite sex?
- If you could change beekeepers of the opposite sex, what changes would you make?
- What is the funniest or most inexplicable beekeeping trait of either sex?
- Which sex should be the teachers and mentors?
This survey has just three questions and an empty box where you can write your opinion. You can answer some of the above questions, or go your own way. Just let me know what you think.
The survey is anonymous. However, if you want to leave your name and email address in the box, you may. Have fun with this. I can’t wait to see what you write.
Honey Bee Suite