She’s been framed!
It’s been nearly a year since I ran a post called Searching for humor. In that post I listed phrases that people had typed into search boxes that ultimately landed them on this site. Yesterday, on a whim, I looked back through the last thirty days of searches and came up with the following list. I don’t know if they are as funny as last time—certainly there are no prizes as good as “pollen tramp”—but some are thought-provoking nevertheless.
My posts have been woefully serious in the last few weeks, so I thought I would lighten it up a bit before going back to recipes, winter management, and dead bees. Punctuation was added for clarity.
- How can I frame a honey bee?
- Is beehive inhalation good or bad?
- My bees won’t stand down.
- How to stop my syrup from decrystallizing?
- Bee feelers for sale.
- Need software for my mites.
- I killed my honey.
- How to make purple honey without bees?
- My beekeeping gloves stink.
- How do you eat a beehive?
- Is syrup a liquid or solid?
- Why is honey bee camping wet?
- Can eating colored paint cause diarrhea?
- I need a walkaway bee suit.
- My frames rotated.
- How should I overwinter dead bees?
- Need a cream of tartar plant.
- Can that wax-like thing be eaten whole?
- Drones don’t sing.
- Want queen shearing lessons.
- Honey bee egg rolls.
- What do honey bees read in winter?
- Need Warré style sawdust.
- Why do bees fall in love?
- My bees are moving their hive.
- Honey bee settee.
- I need a demonstration of table manners.
- My frames are having comb problems.